Come along and join in the fun with your babies or kids to watch a film on the big screen without having to worry about disturbing other patrons.
WHAT ARE FAMILY FRIENDLY SESSIONS?
TGV Cinemas Family Friendly Sessions are designed for parents with babies and kids to enhance the cinema going experience for young families so they enjoy watching movies together in our cinemas. To ensure families have more comfortable and relaxing time, volume will be lowered and the lights less dim.
In addition, TGV Cinema will also set-up a diaper changing table and dustbin inside the cinema hall for parents convenience.
However, parents are advised to strictly follow TGV Cinema “House Rules” throughout the session.
WHAT ARE THE “HOUSE RULES?
- Kids are allowed to ask “Why”.
- Kids can scream and shout, and let it all out.
- Kids can make new friends.
- Kids are allowed to move around.
- Parents, please proceed to toilet for anything wetter than tears.
WHERE CAN PARENTS WATCH THE TGV CINEMAS FAMILY FRIENDLY SESSIONS?
- TGV Cinemas Family Friendly Session will soon be available in TGV Cinemas 1 Utama.
- TGV Cinemas will extend the session to other location as well in future. Please stay tuned.
We will be announcing the sessions as they become available. Stay tuned!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available at TGV Cinemas 1 Utama only.
- Valid only for selected titles.
- Tickets can be purchased via website, mobile app or walk-in to TGV Cinemas 1 Utama.
- TGV Cinemas is not responsible for any accident or injury to the patrons and damage or loss of their belongings.
All ticket discounts, advertiser or complimentary passes and movie access vouchers are not applicable for Family Friendly session.
- Press release of TGV Cinemas.